When traveling, the obvious things to bring are always what you will need when you get to your destination. The things below will make you more prepared and traveling a little more pleasant:
- A Change of Clothes. This is a lesson you don’t want to learn the hard way. Multiple connections in your flight plan increase the chances of lost or delayed luggage. Pack your carry-on accordingly!
- Noise Cancelling Headphones. You don’t always know who is sitting next to you on the plane. These are also good at night when you get that hotel room right by the elevator.
- USB Battery Charger. Flights get delayed more often than not and usually when your battery life is in limbo. Though the majority of airlines lifted the personal device usage ban, it doesn’t mean all airlines have charging outlets at each seat. A USB battery charger can keep your phone on and keep you connected.
- Snacks. When traveling, it is always good to have a few snacks stashed away in your carry-on. Stave away the hangry moments by being prepared with your favorite go-to snacks.
- Empty Water Bottle. Most airports now have water bottle filling stations where you can fill up your bottle for free. This obviously prevents dehydration which is common during travel, as well as over-paying for airport bottled water.